Dear participants of the NucKids 2015 project and their dear parents!
Please note the following information:
1. Date and place of gathering of all the Russian participants of the project: 4 July 2015, St. Petersburg. Organizers of the project will ensure meeting of children at the "Pulkovo" airport and at the railway stations of St. Petersburg. Please note that travel costs from the place of residence to St. Petersburg and from Moscow to home (after the end of the project) are not included in the financial liabilities of the organizers of the project.
2. If possible, time of participant arrival should be in morning: from 6:00 to 13:00 of July 4, 2015.
3. Date and place of the project finale - August 16, 2015, Moscow. Please buy the return tickets exactly on this date! Please note that the time of departure from the hotel is 12:00, so take this information into consideration when purchasing a return tickets.
4. This year the preparatory phase of the project will be held in the Leningrad region, in the village of Repino, at the base of the Park Hotel "Cronwell Park." After that the musical will premiere in St. Petersburg, touring in Novovoronezh, Paks (Hungary), Ceske Budiёvitsy (Czech Republic) and in Moscow (two performances).
5. For comfortable living children need to bring:
- Sport suit and closed sport shoes (sneakers, running shoes);
- Jacket, jeans;
- Shorts, T-shirts with short sleeves, 2-3 regular T-shirts;
- Baseball cap, kerchief hat or sun hat;
- Elegant clothes for evenings;
- Swimwear, swimming trunks and beach shoes;
- Underwear, socks;
- Toothbrush, toothpaste, soap, washcloth, shampoo, body lotion;
- Sun cream (oil);
- A comb (hair brush), manicure set, hygiene items.
6. The hotel residence has a special laundry room with washing machines, where a centralized washing will be organized.
7. Organizers DO NOT RECOMMEND to take with you the following items:
- Expensive audio and video equipment;
- Expensive clothes;
- Expensive shoes and perfumes;
- Jewelry made of gold, silver, platinum and precious stones (with gems).
- Roller skates and skateboard.
8. Please note that our teachers ARE NOT ELIGIBLE to take on storage any of these items, as well as any cash.
9. About cell phones. We strongly recommend you to study the capabilities of mobile operators before leaving and enable the option of unlimited incoming calls. We draw your attention to the fact that the organizers do not provide the participants of the project any mobile communication services. During foreign tours a special phone number for incoming calls will operate (we will publish it later).
10. About money. Money may be required for children only on personal purposes, purchasing of souvenirs and other small things. During the tour and on the excursion program in the EU (Czech Republic, Hungary, Austria) the local currency may be required. Organizers of the project can help children to exchange their currency to local currency, however, draw your attention to the fact that the organizers of the project are not allowed to take on storage valuables and money. We remind you that throughout the project children are fully provided with any necessary things. According to the experience of previous years, we can report that the amount of such spendings is 100-200 euros.11. For all urgent matters at any time (possibly from 09:00 to 22:00 Moscow time) you can contact with Pavel Pronin, +7 985 4270777.